SPRING CAREER & INTERNSHIP FAIR
February 18, 19 and 20
12:00 p.m. – 5:00 p.m.
Adele H. Stamp Student Union - Grand Ballroom
Sample list of employers recruiting Sociology students in the areas of nonprofit, advocacy, research, and federal:
· Aristotle International, Inc.
· Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services
· Community Residences, Inc
· Cornerstone Montgomery Inc
· Department of State, Bureau of Diplomatic Security
· Grassroots Campaigns
· Human Rights Campaign
· Kennedy Krieger Institute
· Maryland Community Connection
· Montgomery Child Care Association Inc.
· Public Citizen
· Public Defender Service for the District of Columbia
· U.S. Department of State
· UMBC’s The Choice Program
· University of Maryland – National Consortium for the Study of Terrorism and Responses to Terrorism (START)
· Any many others over 3 days!
To see a full listing of the employers and more details about the positions they will be recruiting for, please see the Spring Career & Internship Fair 2015 Participants listing. Download the App! Need help preparing for the fair? Attend one of the upcoming prep events.
BSOS guide to Career Fair Prep