2017 SPRING CAREER & INTERNSHIP FAIR
, 23 & 24; Stamp Student Union
Hosted by the University Career Center & The President's Promise
The University Career Center & The President’s Promise is bringing over 220 employers to campus over three days to the UMD Career & Internship Fair! Don't miss this opportunity to meet, network, or possibly interview with organizations seeking to fill full-time, part-time, and internship positions.
Review the list of employers attending and check out the details below.
- The University Career Center is offering several drop-in options as well as advising appointments
- Use THESE TIPS to start preparing today. Business professional attire, is encouraged.
- All undergraduate, graduate, UMCP alumni, and faculty/staff are welcome to attend.
- UMD welcomes participants with disabilities. Please contact Alicia Montague at email@example.com at least two weeks prior to discuss disability accommodations needed to participate fully in this event.
SPRING CAREER & INTERNSHIP FAIR- 2017
February 22, 23 & 24; 12-5 p.m.- Stamp Student Union
The University Career Center & The President’s Promise is bringing over 200 employers to campus for the Spring Career & Internship Fair at the University of Maryland! Need your resume reviewed?
The Center is offering several drop-in options as well as advising appointments. Business professional attire, is preferred.
· 2U: Marketing Rotational Program
· Aflac: Account Executive Benefits Consultant HR Intern Marketing Intern
· Bozzuto Group: Sales and Marketing Associate, Sales and Marketing Intern
· Clark Associates: Management, Marketing
· GEICO: Corporate Accounting Management Program Summer Internships
· General Services Administration: Project Manager, Analyst, Program Analyst, Contract Specialist
· Mountbatten Institute, Internships: Business Operations, Marketing, Legal & Compliance, and Human Resources
· Techtronic Industries: Marketing Intern, Event Marketing Specialists
· WeddingWire Inc.: Account Executive
· Choice Program: AmeriCorps Community Service-Learning Intensive Advocacy Fellow, AmeriCorps Community Service-Learning Education Fellow, AmeriCorps Community Service-Learning Jobs Fellow
· Fund for the Public Interest: Canvass Director
· RCM of Washington, Inc.: Employment Specialist, Community Navigator, Support Coordinator, Direct Support Professional, Advocacy Group Facilitator, Day/Employment Intern
· BCBSA (Blue Cross Blue Shield Association): Summer Internship Opportunities
· Konare Law: Legal Assistant Paralegal Legal Secretary Marketing Intake Specialist
· US Department of Justice, Criminal Division: International Affairs Specialist, Paralegal
· Cornerstone Montgomery Inc.: Mental Health/Addictions Counselor Rehabilitation Counselor Career Transition Specialist
· CSAAC (Community Services for Autistic Adults and Children, Inc.): Intensive Early Intervention Technician (IEI)
· Connec-to-Talk: ABA Therapist/Developmental Specialist
· Kennedy Krieger Institute: Various positions
· KIPP DC & Capital Teaching Residency: We are currently looking for lead teachers and Capital Teaching Residents
· Laureate Education: HR Intern
· Green Key Resources: Recruiter, Junior Account Executive, HR Coordinator
· Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services: Social Science Research Analysts, Program Analysts, Management Analysts
· Charles Koch Institute: Many full-time internships, fellowships, and roles
· Homeland Security Investigation: Special Agent Intel Research Specialist
· Johns Hopkins University: Research/Lab, Clinical/Medical, Development
· National Cancer Institute: Cancer Prevention Fellow
Review the full list of employers attending.
Other opportunities for BSOS students to network with employers:
- Career Shuttles, throughout the semester
- UMD Alumni Advisor Network, throughout the semester
- Intern For A Dayapplication deadline is Sunday, March 5
- Meet-ups: State & Local Government, Global Health, Sustainability, Non-Profit